Saturday, August 8, 2009

good things in the life of &

  • We now have Monin syrups. Flavoured coffees and italian sodas galore!

  • Matthew is home in 8 days! The Ampersand familie reunited!

  • Mount Eerie and Calvin Johnson was the best show we have ever hosted at Ampersand. I took photos and thought I was recording it for the people who missed out, but it turned out my microphone was not working. I'm sorry friends. It was magical though, just take my word for it. Afterwards we hung out downstairs and ate Jeff'm's lemon squares together.

  • Amperband has its first practice tomorrow!

  • Kirk Avery has nice stuff on the walls now...August is a very busy month for the gallery, so make sure you come visit every friday. Openings! (This means free food and drinks for you wine+cheese crashers out there.)
  • Chris is filled with good ideas...we're gonna have a friend appreciation party. Details to follow.


1 comment:

Maria said...

thanks for the great times during my short summer in Charlottetown!