Monday, September 1, 2008

labor day

re-prom was great! my computer has icing on it from all the cupcakes i ate..

sam is back!!! he said ' i bet no one even noticed i was gone'.. but everyone missed him lots. we ate at linda's for breakfast today, and sam recounted his montreal adventures and mis-adventures to me.




Hi. Sam.
Matthew and I are going to be roomies!
Craigslist.com is poopy. ha...ha...
Michal is really really cute and will dye his hair orange red and yellow if you tell him to. We brought him a bagel.
He is going to be a tree with leaves.
Here is the bagel, I ate a piece of it but there was still a extra half for him!


HI JENNY JENNY JENNY JENNY.

I MISS YOU MEGGY MEGGY MEGGY

TRISTAN HI HI HI

1 comment:

miss megan said...

i miss you both and i think of you every time I drink a cup of coffee. (which is often)