Monday, August 11, 2008

Hi!


This is my first post  and I'm kind of excited!
Some of the Ampersand folk went to Halifax a couple weeks ago and I have pictures!


Me and Michael went up separately  and met up with everyone else. 
Michael was an awesome driver!






Before we got on the bridge and after McDonalds We stopped of at Fabricville for some fabric.
After the bridge we stopped to hang out and play with fabric!



I took a picture too.




PIT STOP. 
by that I mean we were so low on gas we had to get some.
Michael had a cigarette while I took pictures.





We got into Halifax, met up with everybody and did some stuff.
The next day for breakfast we went to a cafe place and ate lunch in a grassy area.





Then we shopped and parted ways. Me, Michael and Matthew in one car and everyone else packed into a minivan. 
We stopped of in Truro we were made some friends.


We went to Murphy Fish and Chips were we phoned the others to see what was up.
They were in Truro as well so we all had supper together!
Murphys was in this plaza

This was across the street. I took it as we were loading up the cars.
We ended up taking all the kids with us and the older folk went in the minivan.


We all met up in Port Elgin where we had a picnic of hummus, bread, pickles and Baby Bell cheese. 
After supper we had foot races, wheelbarrow races, piggy back races and just fooled around 


Here's another picture I took,

Then we packed up went home and enjoy the rest of our night.
The end.

1 comment:

miss megan said...

that was a beautiful photo essay first post. nice work smelly brother.