Monday, July 14, 2008

Today I am making my first post.
Today I recieved a copy of the new David Sedaris book When You Are Engulfed in Flames in the post, signed with love just for me.
Today I had cafe affogato (you should probably come and taste how yummy they are).
Today I was the top of a pyramid and made crazy faces and flailed my arms.
Today I feel pretty happy about things.


Tomorrow will be even better!
Brent Randall & his Pinecones with Hot Panda!
See you at 5:55 PM.
Bring your wiggly dancin' bums.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and crucial to note is that when i brought said book to david sedaris to sign, he complimented my shirt--a shirt bought from AMPERSAND!! heck yeah!

Unknown said...

ps- nice post jenn. i love you. and the pyramid is lovely. next time you're here we should make another one happen.